As an LSEF project, you will no doubt be in the middle of collecting or analysing data on outcomes for your report evaluations. Like you, the London Leadership Strategy (LLS) team are also looking at the impacts of our knowledge mobilisation work with LSEF projects to date.
Our knowledge mobilisation work with the GLA has encompassed a wide range of activity including running events and workshops and provide a range of collateral to help you to spread the word about your LSEF projects and get your resources out further in the education sector.
So whilst you might think ‘knowledge mobilisation – did I get involved with that?’ you will most likely have touched on some of our work around it…and this is what we need your opinions on!
If you’ve have taken part in any of the following, we need you to take our survey!
- Attended one of our three workshops held at the GLA – on social media, school-to-school approaches and PR and comms.
- Written a blog article for our LondonEd website.
- Searched for or uploaded an event onto the LondonEd events calendar.
- Visited the LondonEd site.
- Downloaded or received a hard copy of our booklet ‘Sharing our Learning’ on knowledge mobilisation.
- Attended our recent sustainability workshop and met with potential funders.
- Received any bespoke support for your project from LLS.
Please help us to evaluate the impact of our support work for LSEF projects – the survey will take less than five minutes to complete.
With thanks in advance from the LLS team!